Room n°7 « Lagerie »
Ancient floor tiles and stone fireplace, this is the decor of this 23m² room bursting with character located on the ground floor. The room features a double bed (140x200), an adjoining bathroom and a lounge. Three windows overlook the rolling countryside and castle.
Suite n°8 « Les Combes »
Located on the first floor, this 42m² room with exposed beams features a double twin bed (180x190) and a single bed (110x190) in the separate lounge in an alcove. It also features an adjoining bathroom and offers a panoramic view over the countryside.
Room n°6 « Le Varachou »
This charming, cosy room (18m²) located on the ground floor features a double bed (140x200) and an adjoining bathroom. It offers plenty of light thanks to the two windows overlooking the castle and park.
All of the Standard Rooms feature a large double bed, telephone, complimentary wifi, LCD television, wardrobe, minibar, bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, complimentary toiletries, tissues, towel warmer, WC, safety deposit box at the reception.
|ROOMS with double bed||March, April, May, June, September, October, November||July, August, December|
(Relais 18th century)
1 or 2 people
|80 EUR||90 EUR|
|Suite n°8 « Les Combes »||95 EUR||
- 17 rooms with double bed from 80€ to 225€
- Room for 3rd adult or child, additional single bed at 22€ or 25€ (July & August)
- Surcharge for half-board, choice from menu at 39€ or 48€ per adult
- Surcharge for half-board (teenager) at 32€ and child at 19
- Buffet breakfast at 14€ and child at 10€
- Business stopover package 1 person at 88€ and 108€
- Gift pakages and themed weeekends, new year'/christmas eve : ask for details
- Animals welcome in the room, surcharge 8€ per day